Google Forms does not offer to make a single form that can be opened in Arabic (اَلْعَرَبِيَّةُ) and English Language.
By using the Pretty Forms Designer Add-on for Google Forms, you can add the Two Languages Support feature to your Google Form.
This feature helps users to enable localization support. It also enables language selector options for the users to choose a language to display a form in a particular language.
This is also useful in creating multi-language surveys on google forms.
Let’s see how to create a single form that can be displayed in the Arabic & English languages. Please follow the steps:
- Create a google form in your preferred language, here we have created a google form in the Arabic language.
- Install the Pretty Forms Designer Add-on, If you have not installed it in your Google Forms. Open your Google Form, and Open Pretty Forms Designer from the Add-ons menu. Then Setup & Open Form Designer.
- Click on the Form Settings button to open Settings Options.
- Click on the switch button to Enable Multi-language support to build your existing form to multilingual form. And Set Arabic as the Default language & add English to the Additional Language section. You can also change the label text here that will be shown in the Language Chooser. You can also on the translation option here.
- Select the English language from the Language chooser. Then add the form text content in the English language.
- You can also change the placeholder text of the answer fields & change the Submit button text for the specific language. To change Submit button text, please go to the “Form Styles” tab, open “Form Control Buttons Styles” section, then click on “+ Submit Button Styles” button, then click “Submit button text” and change the button text.
- Save your form & check the Preview, you would see your form changes itself on changing language form the language selector.
By using the above method, you can make a Google form available in different languages.