There are many languages whose texts or content are written from Right To Left direction.
These languages are Arabic, Aramaic, Divehi, Persian, Hausa, Hebrew, Khowar, Kashmiri, Kurdish, Pashto, Urdu, and Yiddish.
Not only the text direction, the items on the page should also be aligned from Right To Left direction.
The question is, Is it possible to create a Google form that is displayed from right to left? Yes, you can make your forms that can be displayed from the Right To Left direction in your Google forms using the Pretty Forms Designer.
Let’s see How to Align Text Right To Left In Google Forms for RTL languages. Please follow the below steps:
- Create your Google Form in the RTL language like Hebrew, Arabic, or any other language.
- Install the Pretty Forms Designer Add-on, If you have not installed it in your Google Forms. Open your Google Form, and Open Pretty Forms Designer from the Add-ons menu. Then Setup & Open Form Designer.
- Click on the Settings button from the top header.
- Under the tab “General Settings”, Click on “Enable Form to a Right-to-Left Direction”.
- Save the form & check the Preview, you would see the entire form is now in the Right To Left direction including the Submit button & the Answer items.